PCA provides comprehensive pediatric cardiology services with demonstrated expertise in all of the following areas:
- Pediatric Congenital & Acquired Heart Disease
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Prenatal Cardiac Consultation
- Interventional Cardiac Catheterization in Children and Adults
- Pediatric Arrythmia Management
Our state-of-the-art Philips digital imaging equipment allows for both 2D and 3D imaging of all cardiac structures. Our physicians are experienced in echocardiography, to include fetal, transthoracic, and transesophageal imaging.
We also have extensive experience in cardiac catheterization techniques including advanced interventional procedures. Pediatric catheterizations are performed at Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas. Adult catheterizations are performed at several local hospitals.